Pensions Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, London, £85,000 - £100,000 (DOE) - You will be working within a highly rated team within a Top 50 law firm. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job ref:4213.
• This is a rare opportunity to join a highly rated Pensions team based in London.
• Applications are sought from Pensions Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be responsible for handling a broad range of pensions matters advising employers and trustees in both the private and public sectors.
• You will display technical excellence and be committed to providing first-rate client experience.
• Passionate about this area of law, you will be looking to take your career to the next level with a top tier firm and well-respected team.
• You will have exceptional interpersonal and team skills and excellent attention to detail
• This leading national law firm is renowned for its expertise across its specialist sectors which is bolstered by a supportive and collaborative environment, which allows employees to excel within the firm.
• Attractive salary and benefits package includes generous annual leave entitlement, private health care and insurance, and various options for flexible and home working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.