Regulatory Lawyer (Advocate), 3+ years’ PQE, Berkshire / Hybrid, £60,000 - £70,000 – This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your experience as an ambitious Regulatory Lawyer in a renowned firm. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference 4211.
• Applications are sought from qualified Regulatory Lawyers with a minimum of 3 Years PQE
• The successful Regulatory Lawyer will be a key member of this thriving team and will offer effective support towards our client’s business and strategic objectives.
• Advocacy experience, including trial advocacy, is essential and preferably in a regulatory, fitness to practise context, but other sectors will be considered.
• You will draft allegations to be considered by regulatory tribunals and advise on the more complex aspects of our regulatory investigations.
• You will have proven experience of case handling fitness to practise matters as well as the ability to analyse and assess a large quantity of information and collate in an organised manner.
• To be successful in this role, the appointed legal professional will be able to balance and prioritise their workload, being proactive and eager to immerse yourself in this sector.
• You will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Hybrid working options are available, with two days in the office required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 0207 183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.