Dispute Resolution Solicitor, 3-4 Years PQE, Bristol, £Excellent + Benefits – This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated Dispute Resolution Solicitor who can demonstrate excellent legal capability with strong attention to detail. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa Lucas or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:TL4204.
• Applications are sought from Dispute Resolution Solicitors with between 3-4 Years PQE looking for a new challenge in their career.
• The firms aim is to attract and retain the most talented people and part of this is providing a great place to work.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, contractual disputes, energy related disputes, aviation disputes, enforcement of restrictive covenants, shareholder disputes and finance and technology disputes
• You will be Confident and capable with all stages of the dispute management process from pre-action negotiations through to trial and enforcement of judgments.
• Excellent communication skills are a must, and also the ability to work as part of a team.
• The firm are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running in developing an existing caseload
• This full-service top 100 law firm is looking to recruit a talented Dispute Resolution Solicitor who can assist the firm in their future growth plans.
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to progress your career within this area of law.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.