Legal Secretary (Real Estate), Farnborough, £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) - Very well-regarded regional law firm. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 4179.
• Provide general secretarial support including preparing correspondence, documents, emails, & invoicing under Fee Earners direction & typing up digital dictation
• Diary Management, booking appointments and meetings
• Electronic filing and archiving
• Producing legal documents from mark-ups to include formatting and cross referencing
• Dealing with client enquiries both in person and over the phone
• Liaising with the Accounts Department over invoice queries
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have previous legal secretarial experience and must be able to demonstrate:
• Computer literacy with good keyboard / typing skills & knowledge of Excel spreadsheets & Powerpoint. Previous experience of practice management systems & CRM systems is desirable but not essential, as is audiotyping.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high standard of client service
• Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
• This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning firm with outstanding benefits in a highly supportive atmosphere, working with a busy and thriving Real Estate team.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.