Healthcare Solicitor, 3-5 Years PQE, Cardiff, £52,000 - £62,000 (DOE) National Law Firm seeking advocacy specialist to handle inquests work – To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4126.
• A new opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Solicitor to join a busy team in Cardiff.
• You will act on behalf of NHS Litigation Authority and NHS Trusts, managing defendant clinical negligence claims.
• You will assist other team members with their cases, client development, client training, networking and potentially public speaking where required
• You will demonstrate strong advocacy skills and have the necessary flexibility to offer support in the handling of civil claims.
• You will be a well organised team-player, with excellent communication and time management skills
• You can expect to receive a competitive salary and enhanced benefits package, including some home / flexible working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.