Large Loss Solicitor (Defendant), 5+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £52,000 - £57,000 (DOE) - The firm are seeking to appoint solicitors who can demonstrate at least 5+ years PQE of managing a defendant personal injury litigation caseload. To apply, or to find out more or even just have an initial chat about your career expectations please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref:4125
• Applications are sought from solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in defendant personal injury work, specifically cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries and also substantial dependency fatality claims.
• You will be joining this market leading law firm ranked in Chambers and Legal 500, handling litigated social services and abuse matters on behalf local authorities and insurers.
• You will be dealing directly with clients from day one and be expected to develop and nurture strong relationships with existing and new client contacts.
• You will assist the partners with complex cases and manage your own caseload of catastrophic and high value PI cases
• You will also have developed strong skills in building client relationships and be keen to work with colleagues on marketing and networking initiatives.
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
• Flexible / hybrid working options available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.