Employment Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Buckinghamshire, £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious and driven Employment Solicitor looking to advance their career. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma Jones or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:4108.
• The firms aim is to attract and retain the most talented people and part of this is providing a great place to work.
• They act for a range of household names, large corporates, SMEs and owner managed businesses.
• As the appointed Employment Solicitor, you should be committed to developing existing and new client relationships and being involved in departmental and firm-wide marketing initiatives, with a view to increasing their profile and that of the department and firm.
• Experience with TUPE, discrimination, employment tribunal cases, whistle-blowing, restrictive covenants and general advice is essential.
• Superb client relationship skills, the ability to exceed client expectations, proactive & commercial approach, providing clients with solutions.
• You will use own existing network to generate new work, be involved in departmental and firm-wide initiatives to win new work and maintain and build on links with other departments of the firm and existing clients and referrers.
• If you are aiming for a career where your ideas are listened to, you can continually develop and make a significant contribution to the business, both at a practice area and firmwide level, this firm would like you to consider becoming part of their team.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.