Planning Solicitor, NQ-5 Years PQE, Central London, £50,000 - £90,000 (DOE) - To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV. Please quote Job Ref:4061.
• Applications are sought from Planning Solicitors with up to 5 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will demonstrate sound knowledge and appropriate experience of all planning work and commercial awareness.
• You will be working with a wide range of clients including energy companies, strategic land owners, property developers, land promoters, charities, retailers and individuals.
• You will undertake varied and high quality work, which will include s106 agreements, compulsory purchase advice, strategic advice on planning applications, planning appeals, promotion agreements, CIL advice and judicial reviews and high court challenges.
• It is also essential that you are able to demonstrate that you can develop and maintain good client relationships.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.