Commercial Contracts Solicitor (Public Sector focus), 6+ Years PQE, Birmingham, c£80,000+ (DOE) - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 4054.
• Recognised as one of the leading regional practices and with an exciting story to tell, this practice has established themselves as one of the leading players in the region and have a reputation for delivering client care and commercial legal solutions to their clients.
• The firm have an impressive number of Partners ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and are definitely a firm to watch in the future for exciting developments.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Contracts Solicitors with a minimum of 6 Years PQE and an understanding of public sector vires and public law
• You will be responsible for advising on EU procurement law and subsidy control matters, joint venture shareholders' agreements and PPP/PFI contracts.
• You will have outstanding communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• This leading law firm really are leading the field in a blaze of glory, winning excellent recommendations in Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and recruiting new and exciting faces into the team.
• Adopting a flexible attitude to remote working and flexi time this firm will offer individuals a superb platform for the next stage in their career.
• The firm pay excellent basic salaries along with a competitive bonus scheme and an enhanced benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.