Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Defendant) – 2 Vacancies - 1-4 years’ and 5-7 years’ PQE, London – Clinical Negligence Solicitors to join a high profile, friendly and supportive team. To apply or register your interest, please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 4009
• Joining this nationally regarded team, you will take responsibility for a caseload of a wide variety of defendant Clinical Negligence matters.
• As well as your own files, you will also assist senior clinical negligence solicitors on more complex claims and will be liaising with clients at all stages of the case.
• In addition, you will get involved with running seminars and training for clients and have the opportunity to go on secondments to client sites.
• The successful candidate will a minimum of 12 months’ PQE as a clinical negligence solicitor within the defendant healthcare sector and have handled a range of clinical negligence matters.
• You will be adept and confident in advising healthcare professionals of all levels with regards to ongoing claims, working both independently and as part of a larger team.
• This firm are one of the pre-eminent law firms within defendant clinical negligence matters.
• With long standing relationships within the healthcare sector, you can be assured of exceptional and ongoing training and development, enabling you to continue building a successful career as a clinical negligence solicitor.
• Attractive salary, bonus scheme and benefits package which includes flexible and agile working options
YOUR CONSULTANT: Rebecca has been described as giving "good constructive advice". Driven to offer a knowledgeable and focused service, Rebecca‘s strengths lie with providing the right ‘match’ for both law firm and lawyer. Able to boast excellent relationships within the private practice market, she has spent over 20 years building her contacts in this area. Professional and approachable, Rebecca is committed to delivering results. To view Rebecca’s professional profile please click here: https://www.enllegal.co.uk/team-members/rebecca-barry
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).