Employment Solicitor, 3-5 Years PQE, Birmingham, £52,000 - £57,000 (DOE) - To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3995.
• The successful Employment Solicitor will be responsible for providing sound and commercially minded employment advice across a wide-ranging client base.
• You will manage a caseload of employment work and employment tribunal claims
• This is a great role for someone who wants to progress their career and to work in a team which has a really good culture.
• You will be extensively experienced in contentious and non-contentious employment matters, case management of Employment Tribunal claims and advising on employer relations and restructures.
• Advocacy experience is essential for this role.
• You will be working directly with the Partners from day one and you will gain exposure to a number of high profile clients, you will have strong client facing skills and will also be keen to business develop and network in the Midlands market.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Hybrid & flexible working options available
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.