Criminal Solicitor, 3-5 Years’ PQE, West London, £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity is available for a Criminal Solicitor to join a leading Criminal law team handling a range of work. For more information or to apply call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference:3986.
• Applications are sought from Crime Solicitors with between 3-5 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will provide a high-quality legal service to clients on all aspects of general crime including advice and advocacy in the Magistrates Courts and when required at the Police station
• You will be well organised and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills so that work is prioritised and progressed as efficiently as possible
• You will establish and maintain contact with relevant third parties and ensure good working relationships with referrers and other external contacts.
• You will have had strong exposure to broad areas of law with an understanding of both contentious and non-contentious matters.
• You will be IT literate including proficient with Microsoft applications and self-sufficient in using document management systems and the internet as business tools.
• You will have experience of delegating work and managing monitoring systems with the ability to provide supervision and support.
• Working within a firm that operates a culture of high performance, you will be expected to be a high achiever and, in return, you will be rewarded significantly with a competitive salary, an impressive client base, exciting career prospects and genuine work-life balance.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.