Employment Solicitor, 4+ Years PQE, Berkshire, £50,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Employment Solicitor to join a reputable Employment & Immigration team. For more information or to apply call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 3984
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 2 years PQE with experience of Employment and Immigration law.
• You will be joining an impressive team predominantly acts for employers, ranging from national and international corporates to SMEs.
• The team work to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively, from training and advice through to representation at Employment Tribunal.
• They have a particular expertise in TUPE issues, often advising businesses on how to reduce the impact of TUPE in a transaction.
• You will be responsible for handling day-to-day enquiries, providing Employment Tribunal support, reviewing and drafting employment documentation and advising on larger scale workplace issues.
• You will advise employers on general HR/employment law issues including disciplinary and grievance procedures, discrimination and whistleblowing
• You will be flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and attention to details.
• It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• Operating a transparent and supportive culture, the firm have ambitious growth plans and are in a position of strength to take advantage of their geographical position and talented Partnership.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.