Residential Development Solicitor, West London, 2-4 Years’ PQE, £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) - Fast track your career as a gifted, motivated solicitor by joining this elite firm. Please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job reference 3979.
• A new opportunity has arisen for a talented Residential Development Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team.
• This position would suit a self-starter, with confidence and ambition, who is keen to make their mark and become a vital component of the future success of the firm.
• Applications are sought from Residential Development Solicitors with between 2- 4 years’ PQE and with a real passion to further their career in this area of law.
• The structure within this team means that headroom is available for ambitious and focused individuals. Solid academics as well as experience from another national or city law firm are vital.
• It is essential that you have outstanding inter-personal and communication skills and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including enhanced annual leave and performance related bonus scheme.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.