Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer, 5+ Years PQE, Worcestershire - We are seeking a talented individual to join a leading law firm based in Worcestershire. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 3947.
• A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer to join an established litigation team as a specialist within financial services matters.
• The growing team is looking for an individual who is keen to develop their career within this area of law and work across a range of sectors on behalf of financial service clients.
• This role will involve both advisory and transactional/commercial projects regulatory work; both UK domestic and international.
• With a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience (PQE) in financial services regulatory law, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and contribute to the success of the firm.
• You will handle a diverse range of complex financial services matters.
• You will have a soundtrack record in financial services and be looking for genuine prospects for career development and the opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of skilled professionals
• The firm is a highly reputable and leading law firm based in Worcestershire known for its exceptional legal services across various practice areas.
• With a client-centric approach and a commitment to delivering excellent results, they pride themselves on being a trusted advisor to their clients.
• Joining the team means being part of a collaborative and dynamic environment that encourages professional growth and provides exciting challenges.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.