Contentious Probate Solicitor, 4+ years’ PQE, Cardiff, £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) – Expanding team seeks additional expert for its Cardiff office - To apply or register your interest, please contact Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
• A new opportunity for an experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team.
• Applications are sought from Contentious Probate Solicitors with a minimum of 4 Years’ PQE
• The team advise on a full range of private wealth disputes including will disputes, Inheritance Act claims, onshore and offshore trust disputes, equitable claims and Court of Protection disputes.
• You will support Partners to grow the business and deliver excellent client service whilst undertaking a varied caseload of contentious probate matters
• ACTAPS and/or STEP qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
• You will hit the ground running and have the ability to work independently on issued cases.
• You will have outstanding inter-personal and communication levels and work well under pressure.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Flexible and hybrid working available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.