Paraplanner, Cardiff / Hybrid, £57,000 - £45,000 (DOE) – An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join this leading team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:3879.
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a busy financial team.
• The team deal with financial planning for both private and corporate clients including, investments, pensions, inheritance tax planning, personal and business protection, group pension schemes and mortgages.
• Candidates should be used to working as part of a team as well as leading and managing projects autonomously.
• You will have the ability to consistently maintain high standards will be essential, as will excellent verbal, written, communication and I.T. skills.
• Join a team of like-minded professionals who value collaboration and shared success.
• Your meticulous attention to detail and dedication to their success will forge strong, long-lasting relationships.
• As part of our team, you'll have opportunities for career advancement, recognition, and rewards based on your performance and contributions.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
• Flexible and hybrid working options available.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.