Contentious Probate Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Cardiff / Hybrid, £52,000 - £62,000 (DOE) - This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing national team. To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3878.
• The team advise on a full range of private wealth disputes including will disputes, Inheritance Act claims, onshore and offshore trust disputes, equitable claims and Court of Protection disputes.
• Applications are sought from Contentious Probate Solicitors with a minimum of 2 Years PQE
• You will support Partners to grow the business and deliver excellent client service whilst undertaking a varied caseload of contentious probate matters
• ACTAPS and/or STEP qualifications are desirable
• You will hit the ground running and have the ability to work independently on issued cases.
• You will have outstanding inter personal and communication levels and work well under pressure.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Flexible and hybrid working available.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.