Dispute Resolution Lawyer, 4+ years, Hampshire, £65,000 - £85,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity to join a Legal 500 firm in Hampshire, handling a mixed bag of dispute resolution matters. For more information or to apply for this role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref:3872.
• This leading dispute resolution team deals with a wide variety of civil and commercial litigation matters including contractual disputes, property disputes and contentious probate disputes.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Litigation Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 4 Years PQE
• You will focus on commercial litigation although experience of insolvency would be beneficial.
• You will also be involved in the implementation of the department’s business development plan and able to demonstrate at an appropriate level the ability to help generate new clients for the department.
• This is an excellent chance for an individual to gain exposure to high quality work and to broaden and build on their knowledge, skills and experience.
• This firm encourage junior lawyers to follow specialist interest areas, working with autonomy and responsibility.
• Following a strategic plan to invest in the working environment; technology; training and development; this firm can offer unrivalled opportunity for growth.
• Based in Hampshire, this role gives the opportunity to join an expanding and successful firm in a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Flexible working options available
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.