Financial Services Regulation Solicitor, London 3+ PQE. Salary up to £120,000 (DOE). As a Times Best Law firm, among the UK Top 60, this firm provide the full range of services that you would expect to organisations, business leaders and individuals. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Financial Services Regulation Solicitor
PQE: 3+ PQE
SALARY: Excellent + Benefits
Are you a skilled Financial Services Regulation Solicitor with a proven track record of delivering exceptional legal services? Do you thrive in a dynamic legal environment and are looking for a new opportunity to further your career? You will help clients to navigate complex and sensitive regulatory challenges. An in-depth understanding of regulatory policy and process is crucial. The role will involve both advisory and transactional/commercial projects regulatory work; both UK domestic and international. Clients could be across many parts of the FS industry. You will have the opportunity of becoming involved in both contentious and non-contentious work, if of interest. You can expect to have the opportunity to play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the firm. As part of this you may have the opportunity to undertake client secondments to assist our clients and to build your skills and expertise further.
• To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills: You will have at least 3 years’ experience in financial services regulation, post qualification
• A solid grounding in financial services
• A Diploma in Financial Studies or a willingness to study whilst in post (support is offered)
• An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
• Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
• Have strong commercial acumen
• Be proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
• Have a demonstrable interest in this area and be keen to develop a career in this area and to build a practice
• Be adept at in building strong client relationships, but also a team player
• Be able to provide clear, concise and pragmatic commercial advice
This firm suits people who love a challenge and want to work in an environment where careers thrive on the back of hard work and personal merit. In return for your expertise and commitment, this leading firm offers a competitive salary, a supportive and collaborative work environment and the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients. They provide ongoing professional development opportunities to keep your skills sharp and up to date. The firm’s commitment to a healthy work-life balance ensures that you can thrive in your career while enjoying a fulfilling personal life.
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.