Professional Support Lawyer (Real Estate), 5+ years’ PQE, Cambridge , Award winning national firm seeking experienced Property Lawyer to join its professional support function - To apply or register your interest, please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• This leading and award-winning law firm is keen to recruit a Real Estate Lawyer to join as a Professional Support Lawyer to work with and support its national team.
• You will gained experience throughout your career in all aspects of Real Estate transactions and matters and will be able to demonstrate an excellent level of technical details
• Applications are sought from Real Estate Lawyers with at least 5 years PQE who is interested in a role as a PSL.
• You will ideally be currently working as a Professional Support Lawyer within the real estate of a highly regarded commercial property team, or have some elements of a PSL within your role.
• The appointed Real Estate PSL will be joining a team of PSLs, supporting the team nationally on in areas including knowledge management, training, research and knowhow.
• Salary dependent on experience along with an enhanced benefits package and bonus scheme. Flexible and part time working options are available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Huxtable at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.