Property Litigation Solicitor, 1-2 Years PQE, Berkshire, Excellent + Benefits – An exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to join a highly regarded team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:3824.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors with between 1-2 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload including, lease renewal proceedings, dilapidations and disrepair claims; service of break notices; rent reviews; recovery of arrears and easement disputes possession claims against trespassers and residential occupiers.
• You should be able to demonstrate a solid technical understanding of property and property litigation law, experienced in handling your own caseload and thinking independently
• A self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high energy and fast paced environment - an organised person who is able to prioritize and manage their own workload.
• Travel to other offices will be expected.
• Competitive remuneration package and hybrid working available.
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.