Commercial Solicitor, 3+ PQE – Northampton – Are you looking for a role where you can see your career flourish? An opportunity has arisen for either a Commercial Associate / Senior Associate or Partner to join a leading practice and play an integral role in further developing the offerings within the Northampton area. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 01214541004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Solicitor
PQE: 3+ PQE
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• Whether you’re an experienced Commercial Solicitor with proven technical expertise in general commercial contracts or in the tech sector, we are keen to hear from you.
• This leading law firm has a strong presence within the commercial sector across their offices and they are keen to appoint a well rounded individual who can play a key role in delivering the commercial offerings within the Northampton market.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Solicitors with at least 3 years PQE in handling their own caseload of commercial related matters gained within a leading regional or city practice.
• If you looking for a highly recommended commercial team where you can see your career flourish then do not hesitate in applying for this role.
• Ideal Commercial Lawyers will have strong experience covering the broad remit of sectors including general commercial, technology, IP and data protection matters.
• Ideal opportunity for someone looking for that next step in their career and the chance to be a part of something exciting.
• Salary dependent on experience and superb opportunity to join a highly rated law firm with a strongly recommended commercial team.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.