An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Family Law Solicitor (Senior Associate) to join the London office of a respected Legal 500 firm. Call Rebecca for more information and a confidential discussion on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383. Quote Job Ref: 3801
JOB TITLE: Family Law Solicitor (Senior Associate)
PQE REQUIRED: 5+ years’
SALARY: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- As part of their steady growth, this reputable law firm is in need of a Senior Associate/Partner with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in all aspects of family law
- The family team covers a range of privately funded work representing clients on marital breakdown issues covering divorce, financial remedy, private children's issues and pre and post nuptial agreements
- With an enviable list of clients and an impressive strategic growth plan based on current success levels, this is an exciting time to join a respected firm
- Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with experience gained with another leading law firm
- Good technical grounding in family law and a commitment to work on your own initiative and take high levels or responsibility are essential
- You will be required to work alongside the Head of Family law to deliver marketing and business development initiatives, you will be expected to take an active interest in new client development
- This highly ranked law firm has an exciting story to tell. Having established themselves as a leading law firm with a reputation for delivering client care and commercial legal solutions to their clients
- This firm have an impressive number of Partners ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners
- Competitive salary and benefits including pension, private healthcare, life assurance, performance related bonus and season ticket loan.
Rebecca has been described as giving "good constructive advice". Driven to offer a knowledgeable and focused service, Rebecca‘s strengths lie with providing the right ‘match’ for both law firm and lawyer. Able to boast excellent relationships within the private practice market, she has spent over 20 years building her contacts in this area. Professional and approachable, Rebecca is committed to delivering results. To view Rebecca’s professional profile please click here: https://www.enllegal.co.uk/team-members/rebecca-barry HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).