Family Paralegal, Oxfordshire, c£25,000 (DOE)– A new opportunity for an experienced Family Paralegal to join a busy team. If you would like to apply or know more about this role, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3790.
• An experienced Family Paralegal is sought after to support the team on a varied caseload of family law matters.
• The team covers the broad remit of family law matters including divorce, financial issues on separation, Children issues, injunctions, agreements and separation agreements.
• The successful Family Paralegal will have at least 12 months experience of working within a family team and providing support.
• You will be confident in your abilities and more experienced Family Paralegals will be self -sufficient and be comfortable in handling their own caseload of family cases.
• Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to details are vital.
• This established and growing Tier 3 firm is looking to expand their teams across several of their locations across the South-East.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.