Family Solicitor, NQ – 3 Years PQE, Hampshire, £42,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits – A new opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. If you would like to apply or know more about this role, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3787.
• Applications are sought from junior Family Solicitors with up to 3 Years PQE and be comfortable building relationships with new and existing clients.
• You will be joining a busy and growing team, managing a caseload of private family law matters.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload including (but not limited to) divorce/separations, finances, mediation, child matters, pre/post nuptial agreements and consent orders.
• This will be a mixture of international family law and some high-net-worth cases.
• You must be able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a thriving team.
• Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to details are vital.
• This established and growing Tier 3 firm is looking to expand their teams across several of their locations across the South-East.
• Competitive salary packages (including an attractive bonus scheme), private healthcare and 25 days annual leave (full-time) plus Bank Holidays.
• Free parking is also available.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.