Property Litigation Solicitor, 6+ Years PQE, Cardiff, £60,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - This leading national law firm is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to play an active role in the development of the property litigation department. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:3779.
• Applications are sought from Property Litigation Solicitors with a minimum of 6 Years PQE.
• You will ideally have experience within either a leading national or regional law firm and will be looking for a change in direction to join a firm who are committed to the development of your career.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of property litigation including landlord and tenant disputes, dilapidation claims, sale and purchase disputes, service charges, lease extensions, renewals and enfranchisement, possession claims, boundary disputes, asset-based disputes and forfeiture.
• You should be able to demonstrate proven experience in the full litigation process and ideally will have had experience advising UK and international corporations, governments and high net worth individuals.
• The firm is a leading regional practice who is well established in the regional market.
• The firm offer an excellent quality of work along with a good work life balance.
• Careers are taken seriously as is a genuine commitment to delivering excellent client service.
• Excellent starting salary with an extensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.