Family Solicitor – Newly Qualified, Cheshire – Specialist law firm seeking recently qualified Solicitor looking to forge a career as a Family Solicitor - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV
• This is an exciting time for a Newly Qualified Family Solicitor to join an expanding team.
• The team provide a wide range of family services including Divorce, Financial aspects of the breakdown of Marriage, Issues relating to Children on breakdown, Cohabitation breakdown and Prenuptial and Cohabitation Agreements.
• As a newly qualified solicitor, you will have spent at least 1 seat of your training contract gaining experience in divorce and separation, financial remedy, co-habitation, children matters, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and domestic violence.
• You will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to arrive at the best legal solutions for every case.
• It is essential that that you have excellent verbal communication skills to effectively translate complex concepts into everyday language for non-experts.
• The firm prides itself on strong values to not only provide the best service to clients, but also to ensure its staff are fully trained and supported in their roles.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.