Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Bristol, £55,000 - £60,000 - A leading national practice is busier than ever and are now looking to hire a Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor into their busy team in Bristol. To apply, to find out more or even just have an initial chat about your career expectations please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref: 3757.
• The firm are seeking to appoint a Defendant Catastrophic Injury Solicitor who can demonstrate at least 2 years PQE to be based in the Bristol office at this leading national law firm.
• Working alongside some of the industry's most respected practitioners, you will take responsibility for your own caseload of employer's liability, public liability and catastrophic injury files
• You will be dealing directly with clients from day one and be expected to develop and nurture strong relationships with existing and new client contacts.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• They are widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• On offer are salaries to attract the best individuals along with an attractive benefits package and the flexibility of a hybrid working
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.