Clinical Negligence Solicitor (Defendant), 1-5 Years PQE, Birmingham, National law firm, £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) - To apply or register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3753.
• Applications are sought from Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitors with up to 5 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload of pre-litigated and litigated matters for NHS Resolution and Insurers
• You will prepare standard pleadings, disclosure lists, witness statements and other usual documents on liability claims and also provide support to other team members on ad hoc tasks such as interviewing witnesses, instructing medical and other expert witnesses.
• You will be a confident and detail focused clinical negligence solicitor with excellent commercial acumen and good communication skills.
• You will have the opportunity to continue developing your career within clinical negligence, working on behalf an impressive client list and handling high quality work.
• Joining this leading law firm with an enviable reputation within the market will offer you a supportive and collaborative environment to build your career.
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits package on offer
• Flexible and hybrid working options available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.