Commercial Property Solicitor, 5+ years PQE, Chester, Highly regarded firm seeking experienced Commercial Property Solicitor - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
• Successful law firm with strong links across the North West and further afield
• Providing exceptional legal advice to commercial, rural and private clients
• Due to succession planning, the partners are currently looking for an additional commercial property solicitor to join the team
• You can expect to be handling a broad range of work including acquisitions and disposals, leases, landlord and tenant, developments and agricultural property transactions
• The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with a proven track record within commercial property law
• You can expect to be joining a supportive and friendly team where you will be able to work to your strengths and have the flexibility to do so
• A competitive salary and bonus scheme is on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.