Private Client Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, North Yorkshire, Well established local law firm based on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV
• An opportunity has arisen for a well-rounded Private Client Solicitor to take a key role in this well-established law firm.
• The appointed Private Client Solicitor will be responsible for a varied caseload of private client matters.
• You will have a proven track record handling all aspects of private client law and be adept at handling a wide range of clients including HNW individuals.
• You will be working with colleagues in the office and across the firm in the ongoing development of the private client team within the local market.
• You will be well placed to work using your own initiative as well as provide support to other members of team as and when required.
• With a healthy pipeline of work and a plan for continued growth across the teams, you can be assured of the support required to build and develop your skills and career.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.