Commercial Solicitor, NQ+ Year PQE, Manchester, National Law Firm seeking Commercial Solicitor for its expanding team – To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV.
• You will be joining an expanding commercial team, advising on full range of commercial and procurement issues to clients within the healthcare and public sectors.
• Drafting contractual terms and conditions , assisting on mergers & acquisitions.
• Advising on public procurement processes and commercial and regulatory issues including data protection law
• Supporting business development strategies of the team and wider business group and presenting as the face of the firm to clients and intermediaries
• Working with the wider office team to proactively promote and raise the profile of the firm nationally, as well as developing your own relationships with clients / intermediaries.
• The firm has created a supportive and collaborative working culture which encourages all employees to progress personally and professionally
• Competitive salary and package including hybrid and flexible working options, enhanced annual leave, private health cover
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.