Commercial Property Solicitor, NQ-2 Years PQE, Wiltshire, £46,000 - £55,000 (DOE), National Law Firm – An exciting new opportunity for a junior Commercial Property Solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:3680.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with up to 2 Years PQE looking to further their career in this area of law.
• You gain excellent exposure to a varied range of clients, including investment companies, well known national developers, healthcare companies and retail franchises.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, Option Agreements, Promotion Agreements, Strategic Land assembly, Conditional Sale Agreements, unconditional sales and purchases, Planning Agreements, Affordable Housing disposals and Infrastructure Agreements.
• Displaying excellent technical skills and a desire to excel within the team, you will be given high levels of responsibility from the outset handling a full range of real estate matters both nationally and internationally.
• You will be proactive in your involvement with business development initiatives, keen to promote your firm’s image both in and out of the workplace.
• Our client is fully committed to providing excellent career pathways for talented Solicitors in a supportive and collegiate environment.
• You will receive a dedicated training programme in which you will benefit from close contact with partners, giving you full support throughout the progression of your career.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer.
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.