Commercial Property Solicitor (Head of Department), 8+ Years PQE, Bedfordshire, c£90,000 - £100,000 (DOE) – For more information or to apply for this role, contact Gemma on 0207 183 85 86 and quote job ref: 3674.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with a minimum of 8 Years PQE and experience of supervising and mentoring more junior members of a team.
• You will have a good knowledge of acting for both landlord and tenant, including in relation to matters
• and the landlord and tenant act 1954, and ancillary legislation
• You will also have knowledge of acting for developers, both in relation to site acquisition and subsequently dealing with setting up sites ready for sale
• Some experience of commercial property would be advantageous.
• You will have good drafting, writing and communication skills together with the ability to manage your own time effectively in order to adhere to deadlines and targets.
• This established firm of Solicitors, prides itself on offering expert legal advice to the local and wider community in a friendly and approachable manner.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 0207 183 85 86 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.