Corporate Governance Solicitor, 3+ year PQE, Worcestershire, £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) - To apply or register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3670.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Governance Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in corporate law, specifically due diligence.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, corporate due diligence reporting including reviews of statutory registers and Companies House records, and also maintaining corporate central resources precedents and knowledge bank for the department.
• You will have excellent technical ability and drafting skills, good teamwork and relationship building skills and strong commercial acumen.
• You will provide legal advice on corporate governance matters, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• You will draft and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents pertaining to due diligence processes.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.