Agricultural Partner, 7+ Years PQE, Cheltenham, £highly competitive - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:3669.
• The appointed Agricultural Partner will handle their own, fee earning caseload but will also be tasked with the responsibility of mentoring and assisting more junior members of the team with their workloads and career progression as a whole.
• The Partner will be expected to deal with a varied and busy caseload of matters including sales and purchases of farms and farmland, agricultural tenancies, the transfers of farming businesses and sales of farmlands to developers.
• You will be expected to contribute to the ambitious and strategic growth plan that this firm has in place for the next few years.
• You will have excellent academics and possess a strong reputation within this area of law.
• The Partner should be able to demonstrate excellent business acumen as well as being able to think in a strategic and operational way.
• This exceptional opportunity would be ideal for an experienced individual, who is keen to help to drive the business forward and continue to develop their reputation as a leading expert within agricultural law.
• The Agricultural Partner should have a strong network of contacts who are likely to instruct the Partner on future matters.
• Our client is a forward thinking and progressive law firm who have seen exceptional growth over recent years.
• Their reputation continues to exceed expectation and this successful regional player is breaking all commercial restraints.
• This firm pay excellent basic salaries along with a comprehensive bonus scheme.
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.