Residential Property Solicitor (Partner), 8+ Years PQE, Oxfordshire, £90,000 – £110,000+ (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor to help in growing the business as well as leading and developing the current team. For more information or to apply for this role, contact Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3667.
• This exciting opportunity will appeal to someone currently in or ready to step up to a partner role and has genuine future progression opportunities.
• Applications are sought from Residential Property Solicitors with a minimum of 8 Years PQE.
• You will be able to demonstrate a broad range of experience and knowledge in all areas of residential property law.
• Previous experience in managing, mentoring and developing a team of more junior lawyers is essential.
• You will possess a good grounding in commercial litigation with good client liaison and interpersonal skills.
• You will need to organise and prioritise a busy and varied caseload so a methodical approach and orderly work ethic would be beneficial.
• Being a widely recognised firm, many of their services are tier one and several of their solicitors are recognised as field leaders.
• A following of contacts would be advantageous.
• Truly dedicated to delivering the best legal advice to a range of clients ensuring long term relationships and repeat business.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer.
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.