Commercial Property Solicitor (Partner), 10+ Years PQE, Oxfordshire, £120,000 - £200,000 (DOE). The Commercial Property team is looking to further develop their team and they have the capacity to hire a senior level candidate to continue the ongoing success the team has achieved recently. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com and quote job ref:3655.
• You will be joining a Top 100 law firm with an impressive portfolio of national and international clients.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with a minimum of 10 years PQE
• With a clear and focused strategy to grow and develop over the next few years, this leading law firm is experiencing some significant growth and has made a number of key hires in a number of areas.
• Upon joining you will be offered the scope and autonomy to further develop and build the real estate department along with running your own caseload of matters.
• You will be a highly driven and focused individual and have an excellent track record of winning work and business development.
• The role has a high level of autonomy, and you will be the type of individual who will thrive in this type of environment.
• You will be expected have a proven track record of mentoring and supervising members of the team.
• Highly competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.