Corporate Education Solicitor, 6+ PQE, Essex, £Excellent + Benefits. You will be responsible for covering the broad remit of corporate and commercial matters on behalf of the education sector. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV.
• The growing and successful team is looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Corporate Education Solicitor to further support growth.
• Applications are sought from Education Solicitors with a minimum of 6 Years PQE.
• Working on behalf of clients within the education sector, the appointed individual will be leading on corporate education matters and advising education related bodies, higher and further education institutions, independent schools as well as academies.
• You will be playing an integral role in developing the profile of the team and firm within the local market.
• Advising the diverse client base within the education sector, you will be dealing with a range of commercial matters as well as corporate matters.
• You will proven technical expertise in advising across a range of matters including share sales and asset sales, drafting and reviewing ancillary documents, advising on partnerships and collaboration between education institutions, advising on procurement disputes and advising on mergers of education institutions.
• On offer genuine career progression opportunities along with the chance to join a practice which is currently going through an exciting growth phase.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.