Employment Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Bedfordshire, £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a leading firm handling an exciting caseload of contentious and non-contentious work. For more information or to apply for this role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3628.
• Applications are sought from Employment Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be required to uphold the laws that govern the relationships between employers and their staff, ensuring that each party upholds their rights, duties and obligations to the other.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
• This could include, providing advice relative to the case and explaining applicable laws, drafting contracts, overseeing restructures, buyouts and mergers.
• You will also help workers make a claim over breaches of contract, employment tribunal matters, discrimination or harassment cases and cases involve unfair dismissal of an employee, evaluating and providing advice on the merits of employee claims and representing clients during employment tribunal cases.
• You will require exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and work well within a team environment.
• This is a highly respected law firm with a wide range of clients including FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals.
• With a first-class reputation for developing and investing in home-grown talent, the firm boast an excellent staff retention rate and thanks to their focus on creating an outstanding place to work, have an average length of service that is unrivalled within the region.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.