Real Estate Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Liverpool – Top 100 law firm - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV
• Top 100 law firm is looking to appoint an additional Real Estate Solicitor into its team in Liverpool to handle a varied caseload of real estate transactions.
• You will be advising a wide range of clients across the private and public sectors including retail and leisure, developers, education and healthcare.
• You can expect to be working on landlord and tenant, sales and acquisitions, estate management and development projects.
• The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will have at least 3 years’ PQE ideally gained within a leading national or regional law firm.
• You will be a confident communicator and enjoy client contact, with excellent marketing and business development skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package – flexible and working from home options can be discussed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.