Agriculture Property Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Cornwall / Hybrid, £47,000 - £55,000 (DOE) An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Agriculture Property Solicitor to join the Agricultural Rural Services Team of this leading regional firm. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3619.
• Applications are sought from Property Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE and a real interest in Agricultural Law.
• Recognised as one of the leading regional practices and with an exciting story to tell, this practice has established themselves as one of the leading players in the region and have a reputation for delivering client care and commercial legal solutions to their clients.
• You will be a keen business developer and have outstanding communication skills.
• Adopting a flexible attitude to remote working and flexi time this firm will offer individuals a superb platform for the next stage in their career.
• The firm pay excellent basic salaries along with a competitive bonus scheme and an enhanced benefits package
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.