Catastrophic Loss Paralegal (Defendant), Birmingham, £27,000 - £32,000 - A leading national practice is busier than ever and are now looking to hire a Catastrophic Loss Paralegal into their busy team. To apply, to find out more or even just have an initial chat about your career expectations please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref:3617.
• A new opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join a highly regarded Catastrophic Loss team in Birmingham.
• The team deal with a varied mix of work, ranging in value from low end fast track, all the way through to upper end multi track cases.
• The work includes a variety of different types of accidents from injury at work, Employers Liability and Public Liability (EL & PL), disease matters and RTA claims.
• You will be a strong team player, have exceptional communication skills and attention to detail, as well as being familiar with working in a commercial environment.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• They are widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• On offer are salaries to attract the best individuals along with an attractive benefits package and the flexibility of a hybrid working
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.