Criminal Duty Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Greater London, £35,000 - £50,000 (DOE) – This successful firm has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Criminal Duty Solicitor to join their team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 3608.
• This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Criminal Duty Solicitor to join this well-established law firm.
• Applications are welcomed from qualified Solicitors, Barristers or Legal Executives with at least 3+ years’ experience in Criminal Law.
• There are opportunities for a flexible approach to working and the appointed Criminal Duty Solicitor will be dealing with a varied caseload of matters and providing advice to a variety of clients.
• In addition, you will also be expected to attend the police station and provide advice and advocacy in the Magistrates Court.
• Ideally you will be Duty qualified and have proven technical experience managing your own caseload of criminal related matters as well as conducting your own advocacy.
• Open to all of levels of experience and must have experience of represent clients at the Magistrates Court and Police Station.
• You will ideally be located within close proximity to West London
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.