Agriculture Solicitor (Newly Qualified), Herefordshire, £52,000+ (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious Agriculture Solicitor to join a highly successful team. For more information please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com quoting reference 3597.
• The agriculture department of this leading law firm is currently experiencing an exciting growth phase and they are keen to appoint a Agriculture Solicitor to advise on a range of litigious issues across the breadth of Agricultural & Estate disputes.
• The successful candidate will develop and maintain knowledge on issues within disputes in an Agricultural & Estates setting, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
• You can be expected to be constantly challenged by the wide ranging nature of the work.
• Applications are sought from Agriculture Solicitors with up to 2 Years PQE gained with another leading firm.
• You will have excellent technical ability and drafting skills.
• You will be proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail and have strong commercial acumen
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
• Flexible working options available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.