Catastrophic Injury Solicitor (Newly Qualified), Cardiff, £42,000 - £50,000 (DOE), Top 100 law firm - A new opportunity for a junior solicitor to join a friendly and supportive team. To apply or register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3586.
• Suitable candidates will be Solicitors with a minimum of 6 Months experience in claimant personal injury work, specifically dealing with catastrophic and serious injury cases.
• You will be joining this market leading law firm, handling high value, catastrophic injury cases.
• Working alongside some of the industry's most respected practitioners, you will work on complex RTA, EL and PL claims on behalf of claimant clients.
• You will be confident in building client relationships and be keen to work with colleagues on marketing and networking initiatives.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• It is widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and has a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
• Flexible & hybrid working options available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.