Civil Litigation Lawyer, Essex – 1+ PQE – Working closely with the experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer you will be gaining exposure to a diverse range of disputes. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Civil Litigation Lawyer
• Are you looking for a diverse and varied caseload of litigation matters?
• An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Litigation Lawyer to join a team and deal with a real mix of matters including contentious probate, civil and commercial litigation, boundary and neighbour disputes, employment issues and some construction disputes as well as director and shareholder disputes.
• The team are increasingly busy and are open to hearing from Civil Litigation Lawyers with various levels of experience who are looking for a new challenge.
• Ideally you will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with proven technical expertise in advising across the broad spectrum of civil litigation and possess the ability to come in and hit the ground running.
• More experienced Civil Litigation Lawyers are encouraged to apply as there is plenty of scope.
• Very well established firm in the Essex region with a loyal client base.
• The firm offers a friendly and supportive working environment and opportunities to progress your career long-term along with free parking.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.