Corporate Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Milton Keynes, £50,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - A new role has arisen for a talented and ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join a Top 200 law firm in Milton Keynes. Please apply with your CV or call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3560.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Top 200 law firm.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors who have completed a training contract and gained at least 2 years’ PQE with another leading law firm, with sound corporate legal knowledge, transactional and drafting skills.
• You will be responsible for a busy and varied caseload to include, drafting articles of association, shareholders' agreements, share options and similar corporate documentation.
• Experience in banking, private equity, M&A and corporate restructuring is also desirable.
• The successful Corporate Solicitor will have an interest in business development and a strong desire to play a key part in building and maintaining the firm's profile within this sector.
• It is essential that you have excellent academics and strong ambition for career development.
• You will be joining a friendly and collegiate team which would suit hard-working individuals who are eager to be part of a successful and entrepreneurial business.
• Highly competitive salary, attractive bonus and benefits (including pension, flexible working and relaxed dress-code).
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.