Corporate Governance Solicitor, 3+ year PQE, Worcestershire - Are you a talented Corporate Solicitor with a passion for due diligence, ready to make a significant impact in the legal sphere? Look no further! This esteemed law firm is seeking a skilled and dedicated Corporate Solicitor to join their team and lead in the realm of due diligence. To apply or register your interest, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3557.
WHY JOIN THIS LAW FIRM?
• Innovative Environment: At this forward-thinking law firm, innovation is at the heart of what they do. They embrace cutting-edge technologies and modern approaches to legal practice, ensuring you have the tools and resources needed to excel.
• Client-Centric Philosophy: They prioritize their clients and their needs above all else. The firm is dedicated to providing exceptional service and achieving the best outcomes for their clients, making a real difference in their lives and businesses.
• Professional Growth Opportunities: They believe in nurturing talent and fostering growth within their team. As a Corporate Solicitor focusing on due diligence, you'll have ample opportunities for professional development, mentorship, and career advancement.
• Collaborative Team Dynamics: Join a team of like-minded legal professionals who value collaboration, knowledge sharing, and a supportive work environment. They believe in leveraging collective expertise to deliver exceptional results for their clients.
• Challenging and Varied Work: As a Corporate Solicitor specializing in due diligence, you'll face intellectually stimulating and diverse challenges daily. Your work will span M&A, compliance, risk assessment, and much more, keeping you engaged and growing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Conduct thorough due diligence reviews for mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions.
• Provide legal advice on corporate governance matters, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Draft and negotiate contracts, agreements, and other legal documents pertaining to due diligence processes.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful due diligence outcomes.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legal developments and industry trends related to due diligence and corporate governance.
• Law degree and LPC from an accredited law school.
• Licensed to practice law in England and Wales – minimum 3 years’ experience
• Proven experience in corporate law, specifically due diligence.
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.